MARCH 16, 2020, UPDATE
Open for Pickup and Carryout Orders
To help reduce the spread of Coronavirus, our CC Holdings restaurants—Coffee Zon, FUZION by Coffee Zon, Nature’s Table, Au Bon Pain, Zing! Café, Granite City at Indianapolis International Airport, and Copper Moon Coffee—will be open for pickup and carryout orders only, unless otherwise posted.
We continue to aggressively clean and sanitize our cafés to protect the health of our customers, our staff, and ourselves. And we continue to monitor guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) so that we can safely serve our guests and our community.
Additionally, even though we’ll miss serving you, if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (fever, coughing, or shortness of breath) or have had exposure with someone who tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19), we ask that you please not come into our cafés for service at this time.
Thank you for your continued support. We will continue to provide updates on the website and through social media. And we look forward to continuing to safely serve you great-tasting food and beverages at our cafés.
We appreciate your business!
CC Holdings Restaurant Group
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
All of us at CC Holdings restaurants—Coffee Zon, FUZION by Coffee Zon, Nature’s Table, Au Bon Pain, Zing! Café, Granite City at Indianapolis International Airport, and Copper Moon Coffee—are committed to providing a clean and sanitary environment to safeguard the health of our customers, our staff, and ourselves. We consistently strive to surpass industry standards in these areas and, with the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), it’s critical that we take extra precautions to do so.
We are continuing to monitor guidelines and recommendations offered by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) so that we can continue to safely serve our guests and our community. And we’d like to share with you the extra procedures we’ve put in place to ensure a clean and safe environment at all of our cafés, where our staff have been instructed to:
- Increase the frequency and duration of handwashing, drying hands with paper towels instead of cloths
- Discontinue personal contact between team members and guests, including shaking hands
- Aggressively clean and continuously sanitize all commonly shared surfaces, such as door handles, chair backs, tables and countertops, sink faucets, touch screens, etc.
- Change gloves more frequently when handling food
- Clean and sanitize all items that touch tables or hard surfaces after each use
- Clean with EPA-approved disinfecting, sanitizing, and antimicrobial products
- Ensure there are sufficient sanitizing resources available for team members and guests, including extra soap, paper towels, and hand sanitizer
We’re also asking our team members, vendors, and guests to please:
- Stay home when feeling any signs of illness
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Wash hands frequently throughout the day and use paper towels for drying
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover nose and mouth with disposable tissues when sneezing or coughing, and immediately wash hands
Thank you for being a loyal customer. We have a long history of serving our guests and our community and, with your help, will continue to provide you the same great food and service in a safe and healthy way at all of our cafés.
We appreciate your participation and understanding.
CC Holdings Restaurant Group
CC Holdings offers quick and delicious healthy, casual food in non-traditional locations. Our artisanal breads, bakery items and bagels are baked fresh daily. Our soups and salads, hot and cold sandwiches and fresh-ground coffee, lattes, and smoothies provide healthy food options delivered with a friendly, heartfelt smile.
CC Holdings brands include Copper Moon Coffee, Au Bon Pain, Nature’s Table, and Coffee Zon cafés, and a Granite City Food & Brewery at the Indianapolis International Airport.
A woman-owned restaurant group, CC Holdings was founded in Indianapolis in 1992. The company operates within health care campuses, airports, government centers, university campuses and corporate office facilities. Working to improve the health and wellbeing of the people we serve, many of our customers are employees of the venues where we operate, plus the general public. CC Holdings currently owns and operates 28 food and beverage retail units in the greater Indianapolis and Cincinnati markets.